Bookings / Refunds
Bookings are not confirmed until full payment is received. Places on tours are allocated strictly on the basis of when payment is received. All tours require a minimum number of participants. Should tours be cancelled due to insufficient numbers, a full refund will apply unless guests transfer to a tour at a later date or a different tour.
You will be entitled to a part refund is you give at least 2 full days’ notice. 7 days prior to departure 75% refunded, 2 days prior 50% refunded, less than 2 days – no refunds given. These time periods are taken from the 9am the evening prior to departure. Cancellations or requests for date changes must be in writing to us (email@example.com). No refund is payable if a passenger is not at the departure point at the nominated departure time to participate in the tour.
Tour dates may be changed up to 2 days prior to departure for a fee of $50. Date changes within the 2-day period may be requested but Drive Me Tour reserves the right to refuse to grant any change due to insufficient notice. No refund is payable if a passenger is not at the departure point at the nominated departure time to participate in the tour.
Bookings can be transferred by you to another person at no cost, but we must be advised of the name of replacement passenger.
No refund is payable if a passenger is not at the departure point at the nominated departure time to participate in the tour. Guests should ensure that they know exactly where the departure point is and should arrive there at least 10 minutes early. The Office is not open until 9am so you cannot seek direction on the morning of the tour.
All tours will depart regardless of rain or other weather conditions unless we are aware of conditions / forecasts that would make it unwise to proceed with the tour for safety reasons. Full refunds are given if tours are cancelled prior to departure. Tour duration may be reduced for the comfort of guests in poor weather conditions.
Drive Me Tour is a tour operator who takes the care and responsibility of its passengers seriously. We carry public liability insurance for all tours and follow all applicable laws and regulations in our operations. However, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to any luggage, valuables or personal items carried on tours. Drive Me Tour does not accept any responsibility for the deterioration of the health of any passenger that results in any illness, injury or death. In booking a tour, you accept the policies as outlined here and accept that any activity always involves some risk and that you will not hold this company, its employees or sub-contractors responsible for any injury or loss that you should suffer to yourself or your possessions.
- All tours are subject to operational needs and changes that may result in some variations to published itineraries and inclusions.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 6 years are not carried.
- No luggage can be bought on day tours. On an overnight tour, only small “carry on” luggage will be accepted. Large backpacks and suitcases will be refused at departure.
- Tours to some destinations are operated on a code-share basis. Occasionally you may be travelling with guests from another tour operator or, in a vehicle/boat from another tour or bus operator. Inclusions, activities and locations visited may vary slightly.
- All tours have minimum numbers to operate.
- Should conditions compromise your safety, activities will be cancelled, and other activities substituted without compensation.
- There is no smoking, on tour vehicles